The Naadi palm leaf system is one of the ancient and mystical sciences of Vedic astrology, by which one’s past, present and future can be predicted, in order to enable the person to identify his/her position in the world and to know in detail about the task he/she has been assigned and to identify the needs of his soul so that he/she can accomplish his work in this lifetime and attain satisfaction. Read more …
The process to have one’s palm leaf found and read is the following:
- Contact Siddhamed about the first possibility to have a reading. See our Agenda/Calendar for appointment periods in Switzerland or Estonia.
- Submit an anonymous page with your thumb fingerprint and your personal password for identification. For males, right-hand thumb fingerprint, for females, left-hand thumb fingerprint.
- The Library staff will be searching for the characteristics of your fingerprint and select the bundles with the appropriate palm leaves that fit the basic pattern of your fingerprint.
- The bundle travels with the Readers to Switzerland, Estonia, Germany, Macedonia or any other European Country
- At the appointed time, you shall be able to go through the identification process of your palm leaf. Not everyone has a palm leaf in this library. Only when all the personal characteristics have been fully confirmed the palm leaf is said to be yours. This is a process of questions and answers of at least 30-45 minutes – the reader asks a question and your answer is Yes, No or Maybe. Till this point, it is free of charge.
- The reading of the palm leaf and its translation to English, German or Estonian is happening next. At the end of the session, you receive a booklet with the specifics and a CD with the recording for future reference.
- The Deeksha remedy can also be ordered with us upon payment of the required costs.
The first reading includes the general chapter, chapter 13 and chapter 14.
After completing the remedies associated with the 13th chapter, additional chapters may be requested.
During the whole process, the energetic presence of the Siddha Agastya through whose grace this has been made possible is invoked in the room. This is considered a blessing in itself.